Carboxytherapy is a rejuvenating technique with a therapeutic effect, which is based on the administration of carbon dioxide (CO2) under the patient’s skin, aimed at activating collagen synthesis and tissue regeneration. It is the deficiency of collagen in the tissues that causes defects in adulthood.
Varieties of carboxytherapy
- Non-invasive or non-injectable. It does not use needles and injections. It is carried out by oxygen saturation of the upper layers of the skin, resulting in passive gas exchange. The gas gets under the skin with a special mask that stimulates its easy penetration. This type is suitable for minor skin defects. However, non-invasive carboxytherapy is recognized less effective because for achieving the desired effect you need to go through a significant number of sessions.
- Invasive or injectable carboxytherapy is the most effective type of the procedure, due to the fact that the first result is visible immediately after the first procedure. CO2 is injected into the upper layers of the skin, thereby having a direct effect on the skin cells. To achieve the best effect fewer sessions of the invasive carboxytherapy than non-invasive one are needed.
The principle of carboxytherapy’s action
First of all, CO2 injections fight with the lack of oxygen in the tissues. Because of its lack most people over the age of 30 years have such problems as loss of elasticity and firmness of the skin, acne, spots, redness.
It should be noted that the procedure of carboxytherapy performs several functions:
Carbon dioxide, which saturates the skin, activates blood circulation and helps to release oxygen easily. The treated skin receives a powerful stimulus to regeneration, supported by the body’s own resources, which are also activated. As a result, after several procedures the skin tissues are restructured.
In parallel, there is a splitting of fat deposits, which eventually enhances the therapeutic and rejuvenating effects. Carboxytherapy, especially in tandem with the Cryolipolysis procedure on the CoolShaping device will help you to get rid of the hated fat as soon as possible, while making the skin elastic and toned. In addition, carboxytherapy promotes the formation of new collagen fibers, stimulating the function of fibroblasts. It is on this mechanism that the expressed aesthetic result of the technique is based – it is increased elasticity and elimination of sagging skin.
Carboxytherapy is indicated to solve the following problems, not only cosmetic, but also medical:
- deep and light wrinkles;
- spider veins;
- dark circles under the eyes;
- acne and postacne;
- dermatological diseases: psoriasis, eczema;
- sleep disturbance;
- arthrosis, joint pain;
- migraines, headache;
- Raynaud illness;
- diseases of the spine and intervertebral discs (osteochondrosis, protrusion, hernia).
CO2 therapy is also successfully used during recovery from injuries and operations and as an additional assistant in the fight against obesity.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- Myocardial infarction or during recovery after it;
- Renal failure;
- Liver disease;
- Cardiovascular diseases (angina, tachycardia).
- the procedure is completely safe for health;
- no toxic effects on the body;
- has its own anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, but it reduces the risk of infection at the injection site;
- unique technique suitable for all skin types;
- ability to combine with other rejuvenation techniques;
- solves many cosmetic problems;
- a minimum of contraindications and adverse events.
|Dark circles under the eyes||1900|
|1/3 of the face||2500|
|Treatment of stretch marks, scars, post-acne||1200|
|The hairy part of the head||2500|
|Neck and collar zone||1200|